The Arts Collaborative
The Arts Collaborative at Pacifica is a pilot arts program for all Pacifica students beginning in the fall of 2016. The program is designed to introduce students to a different art medium each trimester under the tutelage of local professional artists.
Pacifica students will be tutored through project-based learning, while simultaneously being encouraged to cultivate their imagination, think innovatively, and gain confidence in self-expression. As a result, students will find themselves eager to seek that which is true, beautiful, and good in the world. The Arts Collaborative at Pacifica is part of an extensive growth initiative in Pacifica’s Visual and Performing Arts (VPA) Department.
Session 3 – Mixed Media – begins Monday, March 13. Pacifica students are encouraged to enroll here.
- Session 3 – Mixed Media – runs March 13 – June 1.
- The course will consist of two days of instruction and two days of studio time every week.
- The class meets from 7:00 AM to 7:55 AM in Room 102.
- Enrollment is limited to 12 students on a first come, first enrolled basis. Click here to register.
- Each student is eligible for 2 units of elective credit (non-UC approved) for each trimester.
- A nominal materials fee will be collected for each course. The materials fee for Session 3 – Mixed Media is $150 and payment is due by March 16.
If you are interested in learning more about The Arts Collaborative at Pacifica, contact Ms. Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year’s Artist-in-Residence, Alissa Clark, brings extensive experience in the visual and fine arts. We encourage you to learn more about Ms. Clark by reading her biography here.