Work at Pacifica
Working at Pacifica
Talented faculty and staff, who are mature in Christian faith, are the core of Pacifica. We seek those who are excellent in their disciplines, skilled in the art of teaching, passionate about the students they teach, and committed to the school’s mission. We believe that our teachers are among the best in the nation. Each day, they have a profound impact on the lives of the students they teach. They do this by being both excellent in academics, while loving in faith. They are our students’ models of thinking and living well. This is no easy task, but it is a rewarding one.
We are delighted that you are interested in working at Pacifica and welcome your consideration.
Read about how we teach our students to think and live well.
- Click here to view open faculty, staff and administration positions
- Click here to view open coaching positions
How to Apply for a Position
To apply for an open position, please send a resume and a cover letter to Dr. Ben Roberson.
Please email Dr. Ben Roberson to request an employment application.
- A college preparatory liberal arts and sciences education
- The integration of faith in learning
- Teaching that engages the heart and the mind
- A focus on inquiry and rhetoric
- A curriculum that is founded on the great conversation of Western Civilization
- All truth is God’s truth
- A commitment to the values of conviction and compassion as complementary rather than competing values
- A commitment to truth, beauty, and goodness
- A school that doesn’t replace but, comes alongside the family and church for the student’s best education
- Deepening students in lives of faith that reflect the values of charity, grace, justice, freedom, duty, humility, courage, goodness, and faithfulness
- A school for all neighborhoods
- An authentic, relational community that pursues grace and truth